Nekeetha Sre Venkateswaran is a sincere and a fun-loving student. Throughout her tenure at school for 5 years, I have known her, Nekeetha is focused and open to correction. She takes feedback seriously and works on her strength and areas of improvement, with sincerity, which has placed her in a favorable position academically till date. She has bagged three High Achiever awards and one certificate of Merit for academic excellence. Sportive, adventurous and as one who love challenges, she gelled well with her peer group.
“CHRIST (Deemed to be University) was born out of the educational vision of St Kuriakose Elias Chavara, an educationalist and social reformer of the nineteenth century in South India. He founded the first Catholic indigenous congregation, Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (CMI), in 1831 which administers CHRIST (Deemed to be University).
Established in 1969 as Christ College, it undertook path-breaking initiatives in Indian higher education with the introduction of innovative and modern curricula, insistence on academic discipline, imparting of Holistic Education and adoption of global higher education practices with the support of creative and dedicated staff. The University Grants Commission (UGC) of India conferred Autonomy to Christ College in 2004 and identified it as an Institution with Potential for Excellence in 2006. In 2008 under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India, declared the institution a Deemed to be University, in the name and style of Christ University. One of the first institutions in India to be accredited in 1998 by the NAAC, and subsequently in 2004 and 2016, CHRIST (Deemed to be University) has the top grade ‘A’ in the 4-point scale.”
“BBA (Finance and Accountancy) programme is designed for students who aspire to be strategic business leaders and job creators with financial and entrepreneurial expertise to perform key roles as financial analysts and enterprise venture specialists with a vision for sustainable and inclusive growth.
1. To provide specialized skills in the field of Global finance and Auditing with balanced higher knowledge in Commerce.
2. To create professional competence to take up independent positions in the areas of Accounting, Auditing, financial analysis & Risk Management in different industry sectors.
3. To inculcate initiative and professional outlook in students for better industry acceptance.
4. To create higher levels of specialized career opportunities.
5. To create a stronger foundation for taking up specialized education and research.
6. To enable entrepreneurial qualities in students by focussing on sustainability, global perspective