Adhvik is well informed and takes interest in new learning opportunities. He is matured and takes part in various sports events. He is enthusiastic and is eager to engage himself in new challenges. He aims to become an entrepreneur and he has all qualities to excel
As Arizona’s land-grant university, we are driven to do great things. It’s our passion to transform the lives of our student Wildcats and to solve some of the biggest challenges facing our state and the world. But what makes us unique is how we do it. We live our purpose, mission and values every day. And we do this in one of the most incredible places on Earth, surrounded by majestic mountains and Saguaro forests, and under a sky that ignites imaginations with cotton candy sunsets and diamond-filled nights. At the University of Arizona, everywhere you look is filled with wonder.
The highly ranked, five-year Bachelor of Architecture prepares you for professional registration and practice in the field of architecture and design. At CAPLA, we combine place-based design honed in the extreme climate and exquisite landscape of the Sonoran Desert with cutting-edge material and environmental research—all delivered through robust hands-on learning in our world-class facilities. As a B Arch student, you will acquire a portable design sensibility, empowering you to develop critical modes of practice, regardless of where or how you practice.
What You’ll Learn
* How to design for climate and place
* Techniques, both digital and analog, for design representation and exploration
* Architectural history and theory
* Passive and active building technologies
* Digital fabrication and other advanced technologies
* How design should respond to materials, fabrication and construction
* The impact of sociocultural factors on design
* How to present your work visually, verbally and materially
* How to collaborate
* Professional practices and ethics
* Social justice and design for all
Our B Arch is a professional STEM degree accredited by the National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB).
Tuition Fees :
USD 20,000 / Semester